1. When calling the elevator, the passenger only needs to press the call button of the direction to go. Do not press the upward and downward direction buttons at the same time so as to prevent the useless car from stopping and reduce the total conveying efficiency of the building elevator. At the same time, this is also to avoid the erroneous operation of the safety device, causing passengers to be trapped in the car and affecting the normal operation of the elevator.
2. When the elevator door is opened, be sure not to put your hands on the door panel to prevent the fingers from being squeezed when the door panel is retracted. When the elevator door is closed, do not put your hand on the edge of the door so as not to affect the closing action or even crush your fingers. When taking a child, you should use your hand to hold or hold the child and take the elevator.
3. When taking the elevator, keep a certain distance from the elevator door. For the sake of safety, when the elevator is running, the elevator door is connected with the hoistway. The relative speed is very fast. If the elevator door fails, passengers near the door can be very dangerous.
4. Do not jump in the elevator. Many safety protection switches are set on the elevator car. If you jump in the car, the car will be heavily tilted, which may cause the protective switch to move and put the elevator into a protected state. When this happens, the elevator will stop in an emergency, causing the trapezee to be trapped.
5. Many people used to enter the door when used to block the body, although there is no danger, but if you press too long, the elevator control part will think that the elevator has a fault. It may alarm or even stop. So the more decent approach is that when you go in, press the open button.
In particular, people need to be reminded that some people stand at the elevator door and block the elevator door. This is very dangerous. Because the inside of the elevator is safe, the outside is also safe. However, if you stand at the junction of these two spaces, if this time comes up, everyone’s saying is called opening the door and the person will be cut. So this is a very dangerous place. It should not stay at this junction.
6. Some units use a freight elevator as a passenger elevator.
The difference between a freight elevator and a passenger elevator is its decoration, or its comfort is worse. The vibration and noise indicators did not make special demands. In addition, there is a kind of freight elevator that can never be used as a passenger elevator, that is, it is oversized. Because sometimes this kind of product that the factory makes is lighter, it hopes that the car is made a little bigger, so after the approval of the relevant department, this car area is bigger than the standard. If such a freight elevator is used as a passenger elevator, it will be overloaded.